Time for some Bushwhackin' - Photos of OKTs in Nature

Hey everybody. After our discussion in FeralGentlemen's "In Like a Lion" thread, it seemed necessary to get a thread going to showcase pictures of our OKTs out in nature. Any type of nature pic with your OKT in it will do! Of course, nature pics in general are welcome, with or without knives, but I'm hoping to see those knives in action!

I told Chris I'd start this thing off, and I've got some cool photos that hopefully inspire all of you to show us what you got!

XjvVctt.jpg

Oregon Coast With some Sitka Spruce Burl

Kztu54j.jpg

Down by the Creek on some Red Alder

g4XcCMQ.jpg

Glassin' on the beach!

Thanks for starting this thread Ryan, I am too looking forward to seeing the contributions, it funny a couple hours after I mentioned this thread to you and said I didn't really have anything to offer, I had the experience with the Red Shoulder Hawk.

I will post some pictures up soon!

I forgot to mention, I like and enjoyed the pictures you posted!

Last edited:
Thanks for starting this thread Ryan, I am too looking forward to seeing the contributions, it funny a couple ours after I mentioned this thread to you and said I didn't really have anything to offer, I had the experience with the Red Shoulder Hawk.

I will post some pictures up soon!
Ha! very funny how it always works out that way. Can't wait to see them!

Ryan!! Those are some great shots. I'll be working on some shots of my own soon for this thread!

Here's my favorite picture of my old Commando Warthog. Douglas is going to have to take the torch of showing this knife off, it's in his care now. Awesome knife, I do regret selling it a bit, but I've got another Warthog in my future for sure!
kMJDdoil.jpg

Here's another one of it with some sort of barrel cactus that I've forgotten the name of.
Lj3Tp6sl.jpg

And one more, with some Pasqueflowers.
3aZ5am3l.jpg

I need a new OKT knife before I can post any more, I don't currently own one! :eek:

Nice guys. I'll play when I get some new pics. Until then, here is a Warthog on one of its many hikes throughout the Hudson River Valley.

That's a great pic, FG. It's not often we see a head on shot like that. Gives a unique perspective of its contours.

Here's my favorite picture of my old Commando Warthog. Douglas is going to have to take the torch of showing this knife off, it's in his care now. Awesome knife, I do regret selling it a bit, but I've got another Warthog in my future for sure!
kMJDdoil.jpg

Here's another one of it with some sort of barrel cactus that I've forgotten the name of.
Lj3Tp6sl.jpg

And one more, with some Pasqueflowers.
3aZ5am3l.jpg

I need a new OKT knife before I can post any more, I don't currently own one! :eek:

We are going to have to remedy this! Everyone should own at least one OKT!!

Man! I need to go visit that area. Trees like that are so amazing, I love giant trees. I'm impressed by our large old ponderosa pines here and they're dwarfed by the trees in the PNW. Super cool!

Woww! That is a big tree and cool photo!!
Yeah it's quite a big one. Not the biggest I've seen up here but impressive all the same. Sure makes the hog look tiny.

Man! I need to go visit that area. Trees like that are so amazing, I love giant trees. I'm impressed by our large old ponderosa pines here and they're dwarfed by the trees in the PNW. Super cool!

Yeah dude, I love the big trees too. I'm quite the dendrophile these days. Any time you want to come up to the PNW I'd be happy to host ya! The wet environment fosters a lot of massive old growth that is just unbelievable

Yeah it's quite a big one. Not the biggest I've seen up here but impressive all the same. Sure makes the hog look tiny.

Yeah dude, I love the big trees too. I'm quite the dendrophile these days. Any time you want to come up to the PNW I'd be happy to host ya! The wet environment fosters a lot of massive old growth that is just unbelievable

Sign me up! Haha, I'll let you know when I find time to make it up that way. We have friends in Bend could visit them while we're at it as well.

Back