Time to trade, but where???

Hey guys, it's been quite a while since I've dared to log on to this site. While I've enjoyed all my HI blades, especially my village kuks, my bank acct couldn't support the temptation. The wajaski's and falcatta's sold in the last week have been simply superb and I wish I came back a little sooner.

The question in my head, is there a section for trading our HI's? I know we can go to the general forum trading area, but that not quite the people I'm looking for and trying to find HI members.....well, like a needle in a haystack. So any suggestions or insight would be appreciated.

The general forum trading area is the place to go far as I know.

If you post Khuks there for sale or trade the HI members will find you. I seldom check there, too much temptation but once in awhile and we do seem HI folks there all the time.

The general forum trading area is the place to go far as I know.

If you post Khuks there for sale or trade the HI members will find you. I seldom check there, too much temptation but once in awhile and we do seem HI folks there all the time.
I didnt even know it existed. Oh deer! Thanks alot Mr. B. ;) The homepage on my browser is set to the exchange so I have to pass over it before I get to the HI forum. What now?
Thats would be nice to trade directly within HI tho. Guess youd have to make a whole new subforum within HI?

Back