Time, where does it go

Thanks Dennis!!! Your SHBM throwing video really pulled me in and made me step up from the Swamp!!!!!

Happy Birthday!

The “ManPaddlingPork” was my INFI pusher as well. He and a few other Hogs had a Chop-In at my place years ago, I’ve been hooked ever since.

DlA2Zpd.jpg

I’ve met some of the finest people I know through Busse knives. Looking back, I know life has been sweeter thanks to Jerry and his crew! Cheers to them and all you Hogs!

DaPorker

Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday, Young Man. Where does time go? It goes where everything goes. Into the past.

Future has yet to happen. And once you acknowledge the present, it’s already slipped into the past. But that’s fine. Because it’s the way of history. And of all things.

Here's to your 40th and hoping you have an incredible day. Sounds like you are already off to a pretty darn good start. Hoping you enjoy at least another 40 here on the board & with your family.!!!
Happy Birthday
Surfsidemel

J,
Happy Belated Birthday Brother. Sorry I am late to the party but I have been recovering from shoulder surgery and this is really the first I have had a chance to do much of anything.
This year will be "40" for me also and have a daughter who just finished up drivers ed as well. Hard to believe it has been that long since our paths crossed.
Anyway, hope you had a great day and look forward to running into you guys down the road sometime soon.

Garth

Damn, blast from the past...

Happy belated birthday Jason !!

I got lost for a few years, and am back under a slightly different handle. Seems like you took a break a few years ago after you hurt your leg. I remember calling some MF'er out over that shit.

Glad to see Cobalt is still here as well, if memory serves I bought a Ranger 'hawk from you as well as a HHFSH or possibly it was another Busse family knife, but HHFSH rings a bell.

Jason, I hope you're keeping that proto BM for me still. I haven't forgotten about that one. The blue handled one? remember? I'll even drive to LA for that one....

Winston

Back