• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD-Tindall Knives Glow in the Dark Camp Knife

Coach23

Gold Member
Feel free to ask any questions, make offers, or request more pics/video through PM or email (dswease at yahoo). I try to describe all my sales as honest as possible, but please ask any questions if you have one. If you think my price is off, make me an offer, the worst I can so is no thanks. I usually ship (USPS Priority Mail)same day if possible, but usually no later than the next day. Thanks for looking!

Tindall Knives Hellroaring Camp
wearing some wicked Hybrid glow scales(really bright glow). The steel is 1095 w/Hamon. It comes with leather sheath made by Forrest when I got the knife. It is like new, with only really shaving the hair on my arms. It has approximately 5.5 " cutting edge and around 11" overall length. $425 Or Best Offer TYD
Orp6hZa.jpg

hBW2sXR.jpg

JBBngwW.jpg

JGh0Da8.jpg

shgOzF7.jpg

JR Knives
necker wear Hybrid glow scales and the steel is 1/8 1095. This comes with Kydex sheath. This knife is used and could use a good sharpening. Used mostly to break down boxes and other stuff around the house. Cutting Edge 2 3/4" and overall length is about 6 3/4" SOLD Thanks toocool006 toocool006
O8dflwQ.jpg

1aRQHfU.jpg

QoXLBOl.jpg

pJoMyJQ.jpg

LsW5BhK.jpg

Last edited:
Back