Recommendation? Tiny, high-end knife

Squeak! It’s titanium and Elmax!

It is, but the launch 4 is 1.9.

Nothing wrong with the Launch 4. I got one cause I bought it second hand at a good price. I was also traveling to California often and it's supposed to be CA legal.

I still really like to Goblin too.

Here's another pice of my smaller knives. Dragonfly, launch 4, Goblin, and Dice.

2018-05-16 17.03.49.jpg

u
Spyderco Lil’ Native is right at 2.5”.
Overall, though, you’re going to have a hard time beating the versatility, price, materials, and quality of the Lil’ Native in that size range.

Good suggestion (at 2.47" in catalog)... and it has the compression lock which is a joy to use.
Very highly rated by users...1/8" thick blade, full-flat grind in S30V...a nice blade-steel which will slice nicely. Also, not much over $100...which helps.

Factor-Mini-Titanium-Knife-Bit-300x200.jpg

Factor Equipment Bit

Our new dual-colored titanium BIT knife is a uniquely hand-crafted gentlemen’s knife. Built to the same exacting standards of our larger knives, this 2.5 inch multi-colored titanium body holds a striking 1.9 inch drop-point blade built of S35VN premium steel with a satin finish. The handle goes through an elaborate, three-step anodizing process to create the beautiful blue and gold toned finish. The knife’s first-class ceramic ball bearing system efficiently and accurately launches the blade to the open position, and locks firmly into place with to it
Speak to Jeremy they usually have a discount code.

Hard to go wrong with a Dragonfly 2.

I like the idea of the Launch 4 too, it's been on my radar for a while but I've never handled one.

Dragonfly on the other hand, I own several, my favorite being my backup fishing knife the DF2 Salt. Such a small knife that truly operates and thinks it's much bigger.

The Dragonfly Salt is a nice option too. If you want something that weighs like a gram, and still have a usable blade size. Because of its size and weight, it works well free floating in pocket, clipped, or on keychain. Though not fancy by any means. As others have posted above, there are still other variations with different steel's and fancier covers.

Though I still prefer the Chaparral of the smallish models I have on hand. Unless I go to 3", where my options blow up. But am now tempted to try out something from Bestech.

Rockstead Hizen with YXR 7 DLC

YXR 7 is the HSS made in Japan with incredibly strength and toughness.

The major weakness of YXR 7 is its corrosion resistance, however, Rockstead overcame this weakness by using its Diamond Like Coated on the blade.

Back