TiSurvival Exo Pry Bottle Opener Giveaway

I am in. I like the very first one in your post the most, the one that looks like a stonewashed silver color with the multicolored clip. Thank you for the giveaway.

I still like the Random Snail Trail finish but the "fish scale" pattern is interesting. Thanks for another generous GAW:thumbup:

I'm in! thanks for the awesome GAW, Really cool work you do. Since I like the multi colored heat pattern on most Ti things I'll say that #'s 4, 6, 7, & 13 really appeal to me. If I had to narrow it down though I'd be fine with #4 (love heat striped things) or 13 (it looks like a cool chemical flame pattern)

-Nick

O man this is an awesome giveaway. Entering a giveaway has never been so hard. All of the options are beautiful. I like your blue stone washed with black landyard, Blue tuxtured, plain stonewashed with blue screws and orange paracord, Dang then there is the plain stonewashed with the blue scale clip. Thanks for the chance!!

Tisurvival-Titanium-Pry-Bar-Bottle-Opener-Ti--104703_1024x1024.jpg

I'm in for this finish! Wow! Nice little tool!

I'm in, I like the 5th-from-bottom 9th-from-top plain-ish looking one. Simple and pretty .

Back