TiSurvival Thanksgiving Giveaway $50 Credit

This is a giveaway for a $50 dollar credit towards anything on my website. To enter, simply write "I am in" and your favorite product and finish. This giveaway is open to any blade forums member anywhere in the world. Winner will be announced Thanksgiving day and will be selected using a random number generator. Also, please share your favorite pictures of my gear on your social media and like / follow if you have not already. I do giveaways on Instagram as well, so it may be worthwhile for you to check out. I appreciate the support. Good luck to everyone and Happy Thanksgiving.

I am in! I haven't tried your products, but the San blasted random finish chopsticks look awesome!

This is a giveaway for a $50 dollar credit towards anything on my website. To enter, simply write "I am in" and your favorite product and finish. This giveaway is open to any blade forums member anywhere in the world. Winner will be announced Thanksgiving day and will be selected using a random number generator. Also, please share your favorite pictures of my gear on your social media and like / follow if you have not already. I do giveaways on Instagram as well, so it may be worthwhile for you to check out. I appreciate the support. Good luck to everyone and Happy Thanksgiving.

"I am in" titanium glow lantern stonewashed

I am in. I really like antiqued/worn finished TI products. Thanks for the chance and Happy Thanksgiving in advance!

I'm in.

Love the pry bars/bottle opener with random clip.

Titanium-Exo-Pry-Bar-Bottle-Opener--_095327_5a7f3cc0-21a2-460e-bf8d-f8924c38ea32.jpg

I'm in!
I've always liked your pill fobs! I also dig the beads and dog tag with fish scale pattern.

Im in!!

One of my favorites. Though, I'd probably have to go with the mini. Of course, I also love your yellow/blue splatter pattern also!!

jQNfDdH.jpg

Thanks!! Email sent. I'll have to choose an order, and will try to follow up with a post here to show what I got!!

Back