• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Titanium Cap Lifters (price reduced)

Drew Riley

Riley Knife and Tool
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Found a remnant of bottle openers I had made a while back, while cleaning up the shop this week. Pricing these to sell at $old Out, shipped to any US door.

These are one of the smallest openers you'll find, and fit great on any keychain.

Made from 6AL-4V Titanium, these weigh less than 1/10th of an ounce, and are smaller than a house key, but they really do work as well as any full size opener.

They also make excellent split ring openers, or a mini marlin spike for paracord and such. You can also use the "chisel point" as a light duty screw driver, tape cutter, a tab lifter for canned beverages, and it also makes a great little piercer for shotgunning your canned beverage of choice.

https://flic.kr/p/ovS78y (video of opening action)

NOTE: While a tumbled finish is shown above, I bead blasted all of the cap lifters from this recent run, or I can also change to an orange peel finish.

Price is $old, shipping is FREE within CONUS.

PM me for PayPal info.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Back