titanium lighter and beaded chain giveaway

Time for another giveaway! I will be giving away a titanium exo runt lighter and titanium beaded chain. To enter, simply post " I am in" and your favorite finish I offer. I will use a random number generator to select a winner in a few weeks. This give away is open to any bladeforums member anywhere in the world. I will post a few days before a winner is selected to give everyone who has not entered a fair warning. Big thanks to all the moderators who help keep things running smoothly for all of us.

_P7R0737_zps0e1a0895.jpg

_P7R0402_zps938d507c.jpg

IMG_20140807_191353_zps47079260.jpg

I am in! Thank you for the kindness. I think a orange or reddish finish would be cool.

I'm in.. I like the stone wash finish. Thanks for the chance

I am in.

I have followed you on instagram for quite a while and always love you sand blasted random snail trail. Very cool finish and I have done it a few times some of my Ti stuff.

Thanks for the give away!

I'm in. I'm not sure what it's called, but I like the blue and purple finish I've seen on your Facebook

First time I see one of these, nice :thumbup:

Thanks a lot for the generous giveaway, I am definitely in!

I like the sandblasted snail trail a lot, but would be happy with a surprise-design of your choice too.

Glow mod sounds awesome :rolleyes:

"I am in"

Love the finish on the lighter in the OP. Reminds me of life under a microscope.

"I am in"

Love the finish on the lighter in the OP. Reminds me of life under a microscope.

I'm in. I really dig the "High polished hot spot" finish. Nice website and wonderful product line, btw.
Also, thank you for your generous GAW.

I'm in for a beautiful High Polished Random Snail Trail.
Very Cool :thumbup:
Thank You

I'm in.

Your polished green is probably my favorite, followed by the polished blue.

Back