• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Titanium mini prybars/flatheads.

I have five edc/mini titanium prys. These would be great on a keychain or in the range bag for adjusting windage/elevation. Let me know if you need any measurements, quarter included for scale. They are about thumb size. All made by hand from .078" Grade 2 Ti. The one on the left and the one in the middle have two pry edges. I played around a bit with the anodizing, if you don't know much about it then you should know that it isn't a super permanent finish and can be scratched through with metal, if you edc one of these the finish will wear. If you want one of these but in flat grey titanium color I'd be happy to strip it for you real quick at no cost. The colors are pretty well represented by the pics.

$28 shipped each

HgParcL.jpg

n6tbIGy.jpg

GcsptK8.jpg

NiFxRVa.jpg

BDdzVjg.jpg

DNU8q06.jpg

JMKhiYn.jpg

uYta4S1.jpg

csyAxiH.jpg

Fd3XP5Y.jpg

qsBp8XA.jpg

Thanks for viewing and have a good one. Comments and questions welcome and appreciated. I have more titanium forged crow bars in the works also, in 1/4 and 3/8 thicknesses.

Back