Photos Titanium showcase: Let's see your favorite Ti/Ti knives

Dadpool

Gold Member
In the spirit of other themed omnibus threads, I thought it'd be fun to have one for full titanium knives -- folders with Ti/Ti scales/handles. (There are lots of great knives out there which feature Ti, but to keep things on-theme Ti/other, Ti liners with other scales, etc. are off-topic.)

I ran a search and didn't see one, and although Ti/Ti knives seem less "knife of the moment" now than they did a few years back, there are still tons of them out there and many are mainstays in their respective companies' line-ups. That means lots of great options for folks -- like me -- who enjoy Ti/Ti knives and want to add more to their collections. :)

It's taken me a while to find full Ti knives that I like, but at the moment I have these three: the Drop (Massdrop) Keen, ZT 0450, and Kizer Feist -- medium, "smaller medium," and small. :D

CLkfubl.jpg

How about you? What are your Ti/Ti faves?

I never fully warmed up to my Ti/CF 0452, not sure why -- it's a superb design. But the Ti/Ti version sure is tempting!

It has a snappier action than the 0452cf. It’s more satisfying if that makes any sense. Seems that all ti knives do compared to the cf/ti version. It’s an amazing knife. Probably hard to find on the secondary market now.

Back