Photos Titanium showcase: Let's see your favorite Ti/Ti knives

How ‘bout Ti/Ti/Ti(mascus)? :D

JIlAdkm.jpg

I'd never heard of Fanatic Edge or this knife, the Origin, before, but one popped up on the Exchange and it looked like it was right up my alley -- heck, it even matches all of my quirkier preferences (no lanyard hole, single-tone hardware, RHTU-only clip, etc.). It's outstanding. :thumbsup:

Made by WE, so fit, finish, and action are all flawless. Completely sterile, which is unusual. M390, gorgeous milling and chamfering, love the dark stonewash/bronze contrast -- and the "xenomorph's head from Alien"-looking handle. :D

I can't quite articulate why, but this knife has a feel that's closer to a Hinderer XM-18 3.5 than any other knife I've owned -- except perhaps the ZT 0562. It's heavy-duty in all the same ways, equal in the fit and finish department, and even new (when they were available) this model is quite a bit cheaper than an XM.

From digging around, it looks like these were let go at extraordinarily reasonable prices when they discontinued the model. If you can snag one on the cheap, do it!

zLtgv1x.jpg

Last edited:
Back