• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Titanium Spoons

Hey all,

Today I've got three titanium spoons. These are all hand forged from raw grade 2 titanium bar and sheet, except one has a stainless steel bowl. Colors are more intense in person. All of these have the quality of illusion; they look like some heavier forged material until you lift them up. All of them have hand set copper rivets.

Anodizing is a process of building a layer of ozide on the surface of the titanium. It isn't an extremely tough finish, and can by scratched and rubbed off by abrasives. The titanium itself will last until long after we're gone :)

I accept payment through Paypal, no FF please. I will cover fees. My paypal address is blackswanhandmade@gmail.com

Spoon 1 is titanium handle and bowl. The bowl is anodized a royal-ish blue, the handle is stripped clean raw titanium. 5.75" long, bowl is 1.5" wide. $60 shipped
6CHyWFn.jpg

seO4MRE.jpg

Spoon 2 is a smaller spoon with titanium handle and a larger bowl. The handle is a deep royal blue and the bowl is ice blue. They look great together and the copper rivets really pop. Colors are more intense than the photos. 5" long, bowl is 1.75" x 2". $60 shipped
nrSUr8V.jpg

KhydGEM.jpg

Spoon 3 is a titanium handle with a bowl forged from this stainless sheet. The handle colors are mostly green/blue with some strange purple/pink showing through in places. The bowl has some forced oxidation. 6.25" long, 1.5" wide approx teaspoon sized bowl. $35 shipped
J3LHxxB.jpg

cgPQ5X6.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Back