TM Hunt groupies need a name

Gus, you're getting kind of obsessed about these feather boas... I'm worried about you! You know you can't use them to climb right?

I don't want to be Hunted. I'd rather be the Huntee.
That said, how about Todd Hunt and His Faaaabulous Friends?

since he already has baseball jerseys, how about the Seymour Smashers? :D

Hoosier Daddy's

Hunt's hacking crew

Skull Crushers wait, that may be taken... head hunters

M18 mating M-Team

In keeping with the spirit behind the Blade Show Jerseys. I though about this name.

If you are old enough to remember who these guys are, then you are cool in my book.

In keeping with the spirit behind the Blade Show Jerseys. I though about this name.

If you are old enough to remember who these guys are, then you are cool in my book.

Baseball Furies.....

Got they ass whipped...

Doc

[video=youtube;NwwY9y6O3hw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwwY9y6O3hw[/video]

Baseball Furies.....

Got they ass whipped...

Doc

To be sure. That doesn't make them any less cool. If you recall, ALL the gangs going up against the Warriors got they asses whipped.

It had to be so, otherwise the movie would have been called, " The Warriors: The Gang that Came Out to Play and Got They Ass Whipped While trying to get back to Coney Island".....just sayin'

Anyway, the name is not serious. Just for laughs really.

Last edited:
To be sure. That doesn't make them any less cool. If you recall, ALL the gangs going up against the Warriors got they asses whipped.

It had to be so, otherwise the movie would have been called, " The Warriors: The Gang that Came Out to Play and Got They Ass Whipped While trying to get back to Coney Island".....just sayin'

Anyway, the name is not serious. Just for laughs really.

Yeah, I got that. I'm not too dense (maybe a little). Just playing back at ya.

I'm more than old enough to know who they are.

Doc

Back