TMHunt T-shirts. Its gonna happen!

TMHunt

Knifemaker/Moderator
As I have previously stated, the upcoming Blade show is a big damn deal to me. As I also said, I refuse to go ill equipped. One part of that I believe is trying to put forth a effort of looking as professional as a knifegrinding, beer guzzling, cornfed Indiana boy can look. Now wearing a suit is totally not me, I don't own one and feel that the only thing a tie is good for is to grab a hold of to beat the hell out of a guy. So I thought my normal attire that is a T-shirt is more representive of me. So, after much thought and a few different design ideas, and help from a few different poeple. I finally nailed it down today.

Now before I show ya the designs I finally decided on, a huge thanks to two specific poeple is in order, first off, my sister Tina. She is my one and only sister that has been wanting to lend me a helping hand for a long time. Due to my stubborn sense of pride and fear of being a burden on poeple I havnt been good at accepting favors from poeple, but as I'm learning, sometimes there's just good poeple out there that want to do good things, and my sister is one of them. She has offered to not only have the first round of my T-shirts made but has handled all of the headache that goes with it. Thanks a million sis!
The design I had I just did a quick drawing on a scrap piece of paper. Not knowin much about computers, I reached out to Dubz, better know as The Warrior right here on the forums. Asked him if I could collect on a favor that he did NOT owe me, and boy did he ever deliver. I feel that he can make a better M-18 on the computer than I can make in steel. The design he made for me was much better than I had in mind and I think its gonna make a killer shirt. Thanks Dubz. I won't let this favor go unpaid.

So I'm gonna have a couple of different styles of shirts made. This first round is only going to a very small select group of poeple, but after that, and after my return from the Blade show, if poeple express intrest, I plan on offering them for sale on my website. Whadda you guys think?
TMHuntLogo_1__zps74f487fc.jpg
HuntFrontLogo12_1__zpsf3cce03a.jpg

The top design will be on the back of the shirt with the bottom one being smaller on the front pocket area. Any color can really be printed but the colors I choose are a sand and rust brown color. Also, the bottom design on another style is to be the front logo all across the chest with nothing on the back. The ones I choose for this style is a realtree camo shirt with the logo in hunter orange. I think there gonna look great. As soon as I get them I'll post pics of them, but I appologise in advance. Murph is my only model!

Last edited:
So the two designs above are now in the works. There's a couple more I've got in mind, but I'm on the fence about. Whadda you guys think?
IMG952246_2_zps83939223.jpg

You're welcome brother, glad I could help out.

As I have previously stated, the upcoming Blade show is a big damn deal to me. As I also said, I refuse to go ill equipped. One part of that I believe is trying to put forth a effort of looking as professional as a knifegrinding, beer guzzling, cornfed Indiana boy can look. Now wearing a suit is totally not me, I don't own one and feel that the only thing a tie is good for is to grab a hold of to beat the hell out of a guy. So I thought my normal attire that is a T-shirt is more representive of me. So, after much thought and a few different design ideas, and help from a few different poeple. I finally nailed it down today.

Now before I show ya the designs I finally decided on, a huge thanks to two specific poeple is in order, first off, my sister Tina. She is my one and only sister that has been wanting to lend me a helping hand for a long time. Due to my stubborn sense of pride and fear of being a burden on poeple I havnt been good at accepting favors from poeple, but as I'm learning, sometimes there's just good poeple out there that want to do good things, and my sister is one of them. She has offered to not only have the first round of my T-shirts made but has handled all of the headache that goes with it. Thanks a million sis!
The design I had I just did a quick drawing on a scrap piece of paper. Not knowin much about computers, I reached out to Dubz, better know as The Warrior right here on the forums. Asked him if I could collect on a favor that he did NOT owe me, and boy did he ever deliver. I feel that he can make a better M-18 on the computer than I can make in steel. The design he made for me was much better than I had in mind and I think its gonna make a killer shirt. Thanks Dubz. I won't let this favor go unpaid.

So I'm gonna have a couple of different styles of shirts made. This first round is only going to a very small select group of poeple, but after that, and after my return from the Blade show, if poeple express intrest, I plan on offering them for sale on my website. Whadda you guys think?
TMHuntLogo_1__zps74f487fc.jpg
HuntFrontLogo12_1__zpsf3cce03a.jpg

The top design will be on the back of the shirt with the bottom one being smaller on the front pocket area. Any color can really be printed but the colors I choose are a sand and rust brown color. Also, the bottom design on another style is to be the front logo all across the chest with nothing on the back. The ones I choose for this style is a realtree camo shirt with the logo in hunter orange. I think there gonna look great. As soon as I get them I'll post pics of them, but I appologise in advance. Murph is my only model!

I think the M18 one should say, "Front Towards Enemy" just like the actual M-18 Claymore ..lol its terribly appropriate for the knife too.
I love the Hornets nest too and the smaller Statue of Liberty one. Nice Stuff.

He Todd! We LOVE The Statue of Liberty prints. The other prints are great, but the The Statue prints are our faves!

I like shirts, unless they're covering boobs. I love boobs, unless they're Psyop's.

Those look pretty sweet! I also like the front toward enemy logo as well. Those will look great at blade!

Just to complicate things a little for you Todd...how about some hooded sweatshirts? I would definitely buy a few.
Sign me up for whatever you guys decide to make tho. I'm going to have to scratch that damn lanyard off the logo :D

Just to complicate things a little for you Todd...how about some hooded sweatshirts? I would definitely buy a few.
Sign me up for whatever you guys decide to make tho. I'm going to have to scratch that damn lanyard off the logo :D

Hoodies will happen, I'm a huge hoodie fan.

Well some time ago I started this thread excited about having my own t-shirt made. Its been a real pain in the backside. But we now have a working example. The first round ones we got where all wrong. The tan ones pattern and color is wrong and the ink on the green one is hard to see and done wrong as well. Very frustrating. But, another CORRECT batch is being printed now and hopefully will be complete before blade. This is what we got so far. (Thanks goes to my lovely wife Gina for her modeling skills, against her will I might add.) But everyone makes sacrifices here at TMHunt custom knives.:D
2013-05-06191138_zpsa3f5bd04.jpg
2013-05-06191350_zps0a588077.jpg

the OD/orange came out about the way i expected it to from your description -- I kinda like it!

Where's my free shirt at????

This forum needs moar free stuff.

Especially if it goes to me.

FREE STUFF FOR MOOSE!!!!! Death chant thread, coming up.

:D

Moose

where's my free shirt at????

This forum needs moar free stuff.

Especially if it goes to me.

Free stuff for moose!!!!! Death chant thread, coming up.

:d

moose

lol!

Free stuff for moose!!!!!

I didn't see this. Looks good, if I do say so myself, haha. :thumbup:

Back