Today's Pile (groups of knives - traditional only)

This pile could possibly hold me thru the weekend... ummmm but probably not.;):)
CGCim9X.jpg

L-R; Case Med. Jack, Tidioute Ancient, Lionsteel roundhead/shuffler, 2-Tidioute 14s, Schrade (124UH) Tradesman

I'm still not sure if I am keeping the filet knife for myself or if I am going to gift it to my brother or one of my buddies.

Started with just one knife on my desk this morning, by mid-day this stag pile had shown up.

tjxISga.jpg

L-R; Northfield Lick Creek, Case Copperhead, Northfield American Jack, GEC 15 / Glennbad, Mark Job Michigan Trapper
Beauties... Every one of them.

Thanks John. Never thought I'd have so many but during the past few years the stag has somehow multiplied. :confused:;)

Started with just one knife on my desk this morning, by mid-day this stag pile had shown up.

tjxISga.jpg

L-R; Northfield Lick Creek, Case Copperhead, Northfield American Jack, GEC 15 / Glennbad, Mark Job Michigan Trapper
Mark Job Michigan Trapper ??? Tell me more...please. See it open ?

Mark Job Michigan Trapper ??? Tell me more...please. See it open ?

Gev, the trapper you asked about is 3.5" and means sooooo much to me. It was made by my good friend, Mark Job. The stag is beautiful, smooth and grippy all at the same time and looks like it's at least, 50 if not 100 years old.:thumbsup::thumbsup: It is thick enough to make long tasks quite comfortable yet not so fat it's bothersome in the pocket.
When Mark gifted it to me we had a conversation about its ultra useful blade shape. We came to the conclusion that the blade was nearly perfect for Michigan outdoorsmen. Since then I've called it, my "Mark Job Michigan Trapper"... hope he doesn't mind. :)

yRcuIz5.jpg

hBpOE4P.jpg

Gev, the trapper you asked about is 3.5" and means sooooo much to me. It was made by my good friend, Mark Job. The stag is beautiful, smooth and grippy all at the same time and looks like it's at least, 50 if not 100 years old.:thumbsup::thumbsup: It is thick enough to make long tasks quite comfortable yet not so fat it's bothersome in the pocket.
When Mark gifted it to me we had a conversation about its ultra useful blade shape. We came to the conclusion that the blade was nearly perfect for Michigan outdoorsmen. Since then I've called it, my "Mark Job Michigan Trapper"... hope he doesn't mind. :)

yRcuIz5.jpg

hBpOE4P.jpg
Thanks for the additional angles and blade profile ! That handle thickness is perfection for real use. What a wondrous creation indeed !! We miss ya Marko !

Back