Today's Pile (groups of knives - traditional only)

My mess.
IMG_20181114_090856325.jpg
That’s a great pile! I don’t see a bad choice in there! -Lance

Dug out a couple of 78s after seeing people posting pics of them. The stag suits me well, I enjoy the ebony also.
A farmer friend of mine was going to buy me lunch for retrieving a piece of equipment for him, I do believe that will happen today. Enjoy the weekend image.jpg

Out in the country today - pretending to be 'working at home and very busy' ;)- ssshhh! Don't tell :D

This muck-heap manifested itself this morning :D What's the odd man out here I was thinking ? No not the fixed Grohmann, I like the flat grind. 1 Italian, 1 French, 1 Canadian, 4 Americans..2 carbons the rest various stainless :cool: No it's the CASE/Bose Norfolk, the only one with 2 blades, and that's why I like the Pen arrangement, my favourite for multi blades.

a5Zyn4x.jpg

Still one of my favorite threads, wanna keep it going...

One of my favorite threads as well, @redsparrow . Changed up the end table pile a little. The 15 is always there, 66 clip mostly cuts fruit, and I have taken the Churchill out of hiding (inspired by Ken's beautiful collection @kenspen ). The Madison Barlow and 61 half congress are the ones screaming to be carried more and will go in the pocket this week.

IMG_2184.jpg

I do enjoy viewing group pics of knives and I'm delighted hearing from those of you who also appreciate this thread. It already contains heaps of fantastic cutlery and piles of splendid photos so I hope this thread continues to grow. I too look forward to the future creativity of you artisans with the camera, as those otherwise hidden gems of yours are revealed. A big thank you to all who have shared from their collections and or "liked" that which has been published here.

A small Pile of Cases.
YaEgIpE.jpg

Top to Bottom; Sowbelly, Small Saddlehorn, Copperhead and Texas Jack

Hand sanding handles. Sixty-five in this pile:

BWkq1mO.jpg

Wood handles are done first as they are generally more involved. Can ya name all the species?

oPhdF1w.jpg

Then the rest:

gBldr5V.jpg

lMWcmz5.jpg

Stayed up late last night getting this pile done. 4 or 5 more to do and then I'm gonna pile em up in front of the buffers.

Here's an usual bunch I snapped for another thread - Doctor's Knife, Heavy Cartilage Knife, and Surgeon's Knife...

lR96jvX.jpg

And while I was looking for the Cartilage Knife, I came across these Ink Erasers :thumbsup:

FTMbmhy.jpg

Back