Today's Pile (groups of knives - traditional only)

Pile O' Stockman (3.25" - 4.25")
pl9K5GX.jpg

How long is the Uncle Henry?
What's the model number?

Seems to be 897UH, they’re listed as 3.6”
You know your Schrades lutejones lutejones , it is an 897UH at 3.6". One of USA Schrade's best, put together well, zero blade rub, very pocketable with those rounded bolsters and just the right size with a sleek muskrat clip. JohnDF JohnDF they're worth lookin' for and still not to hard to find at a good price. Thanks for your interest.

You know your Schrades lutejones lutejones , it is an 897UH at 3.6". One of USA Schrade's best, put together well, zero blade rub, very pocketable with those rounded bolsters and just the right size with a sleek muskrat clip. JohnDF JohnDF they're worth lookin' for and still not to hard to find at a good price. Thanks for your interest.
Thanks, James. They sound like they are right in my wheelhouse for size and bolster shape. :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

My stockmans (so far):
miAMGzT.jpg

From top to bottom: McCoy, Case, Schrade, Buck, Colonial. My favourites are the three in the middle. The McCoy is a souvenir from Silver Dollar City, and the Colonial is a recent acquisition from a gun show ($10). The other three are good users.

My stockmans (so far):
miAMGzT.jpg

From top to bottom: McCoy, Case, Schrade, Buck, Colonial. My favourites are the three in the middle. The McCoy is a souvenir from Silver Dollar City, and the Colonial is a recent acquisition from a gun show ($10). The other three are good users.
Those Case Medium Stockman knives are such good little "users". :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

Back