Today's Pile (groups of knives - traditional only)

I am mostly packed up for an upcoming move. These are the 3 traditionals that are still hanging around
N6qJsFOh.jpg

Congratulations!

In a week or so I should finally have in my sweaty palms a knife that will complete a collection I’ve been working on for *years*. It should have been done a long time ago, but the final piece kept slipping through my fingers.

Once it’s done I’ll post a photo of what will probably be the most boring “pile” to appear in this thread...and even those who don’t find it boring will have to concede that it is certainly the pile with the least variety.
Never saw a "boring" pile so I'm with John, looking forward to seeing it. :)

I am mostly packed up for an upcoming
move. These are the 3 traditionals that are still hanging around
N6qJsFOh.jpg
Best wishes for the upcoming move, you chose well what not to pack.
I recently moved leaving only one knife unpacked. My plan was to make it a sheepfoot, just to prove to myself that it would be versatile enough. At the last minute I chickened out and instead selected a SAK which performed excellently.
My accumulation is now mostly unpacked though organizing them may take awhile.:) It's been kinda fun rediscovering knives that had been packed away for the last few months.
Again, may your move be a smooth transition to a pleasant home. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am mostly packed up for an upcoming move. These are the 3 traditionals that are still hanging around
N6qJsFOh.jpg

Moving isn't particularly fun, but picking a handful of knives to keep out while the rest get stored is.

The big move is upon us. It's been a few weeks packing up the house and putting everything in storage while the big remodel is being done. We will be staying in a hotel for the first week before we move back into our own bedroom. Then it will be bedroom living while the rest of the house is being remodeled for the next month. I chose my knives a few weeks ago, but a few have joined the pile that I just didn't want to be without for a month. Here's my pile of knives I have to pick from for the next month... My current favorites...

The big move is upon us. It's been a few weeks packing up the house and putting everything in storage while the big remodel is being done. We will be staying in a hotel for the first week before we move back into our own bedroom. Then it will be bedroom living while the rest of the house is being remodeled for the next month. I chose my knives a few weeks ago, but a few have joined the pile that I just didn't want to be without for a month. Here's my pile of knives I have to pick from for the next month... My current favorites...

Enviable selection John! Wishing the best for you throughout the remodeling adventure.

Back