• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Todd Begg 3/4 Kwaiken, WE Deacon, Steel Will Mini Cutjack in M3

`br4dz-

Gold Member
PM ME OR EMAIL ME @ (BRAV90 AT GMAIL DOT COM), if emailing, provide your BF username and feedback score

It may take me a while to respond, I work nights and sleep during the day, but I'll get back to you as soon as I see a message. Click on the pictures for larger resolution images. I can provide further pictures or video of the knife if you'd like, some of these were taken fairly quickly with my smart phone just to get the thread posted.

1) Todd Begg Knives Steelcraft 3/4 Kwaiken, $285 Shipped, LNIB, love the look of this knife, but I'm not a fan of persian style blades. Comes with all original packaging, wasn't purchased that long ago but too late to return, and is smooth as butter.

2) WE Knives Deacon 901C (gold ano), $SOLD, LNIB, never used, never carried, never cut anything. Comes with original packaging.

3) Steel Will Mini 3" Cutjack M390, $100 Shipped, never used, won't say LNIB since it's been fondled quite a bit, but it's in fantastic shape.

Last edited:
Back