• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Todd Begg Design Field Grade Bodega, Greg Lightfoot Full Contact Fighter, Sniper Bladeworks LPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyMethods

Platinum Member
Hi everyone. I'm trying to switch up the collection a bit so here are some knives up for trade. I'll be here to answer any questions you might have. I can give more details, specs, and pictures if you ask. If you're interested, feel free to start a conversation or email me at kenleung1995 at hotmail dot com. I also check my threads fairly often so I'll see your posts. If you just want a straightforward sale, let me know and we can have something worked out. Thanks for taking a looking.

For trades, I'm looking for: Jon Grahams, Yunas, Marlowes, DireWares, GTC's, Southards, TuffKnives, Sharknivcos, Rocksteads, Black Snow Customs, Phantom Steelworks, Kirby Lamberts, Burkes, Ochs, Blackwoods, Jason Clarks, Hobacks, a Todd Begg Beggatti, Rassentis, Demkos, some Shirogorovs, Grimsmos, Marfione MSG-3, DOC, ZT 0454, and maybe a custom Emerson or Strider but if you have other offers, I'm happy to hear them. Cash can be added either way.

1. Todd Begg Designs Field Grade Bodega - near mint
Black G-10 version
Working finish blade and ti
Very light wear on the front side of the pivot and on the clip
Typical perfect Begg fit and finish
Lockup is about as solid as it gets on a folder
Centering looks to be dead on
Runs glass smooth on ceramic IKBS

wZbNcqM.jpg
yRJXH0H.jpg

HqVFluR.jpg
rX8m3g2.jpg

aNubPOR.jpg

2. Greg Lightfoot Full Contact Fighter - like new
4" recurve blade with orange-peeled flats, satin grinds, and Greg's signature swedge
Layered carbon fiber and orange G-10 scales
Runs smooth on IKBS and centering is perfect
Very comfortable handle

WVPyQaf.jpg
n27WSkd.jpg

kCIRjYv.jpg
zfCkAwQ.jpg

of8iG0m.jpg

3. TuffKnives customized Sniper Bladeworks LPC - near mint
Blade measures 4" from the end of the handle
Contoured and sculpted slab of carbon fiber for the presentation side
Lockside is tumbled ti
Geoff put the swedge and thumb indent on the blade and worked on the carbon fiber
Extremely smooth action even with a tight pivot
Solid lockup with no play in any direction, and perfect centering
Fits very nicely in hand
You can use the little tab in the last picture as a flipper and it works fairly well

WLOjBwa.jpg
gxWkIXQ.jpg

9ebeMN2.jpg
uDXbZKH.jpg

8hrm8oP.jpg
MSrZB6K.jpg

HOKIE_FAN, sorry about the late reply but I'll pass on that Medford for now. Thanks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back