Todd's old

Murphnuge

39 years today, to be exact! Happy birthday ya big goofy metal grinder!

Happy Birthday!

39 years today, to be exact! Happy birthday ya big goofy metal grinder!

Happy Birthday Todd!!

He's not that old yet, still hasn't hit the big 4-0.

Oh, and Murph, I have almost ten years on him so um... #@+*! you and your skewed perspective of old :p

Happy B-Day Todd! Triggs and I are celebrating your birthday with a bottle (or two) of wine!:D

Thanks guys. And thanks Murph for your anouncement! A$$hole! On a cool note. The wife and kids constructed a pretty cool cake for me. Pretty impressive I think. Its also the colors we are thinking about for t-shirts. Got in to late to cut it up tonight. Maybe tomarrow I will cut it up with. A M-18. If I can dig one up. ;)
2013-02-01171257_zps5f9e7e48.jpg

Can I lick the icing off the M-18?

Since we are on the subject of birthdays. A hell of a lot more important than mine. Murphs little girl just celebrated her 2nd birthday, and Diesel D and his wife think that I'm so cool that they decided to have there's son on my Birthday last year. So, let's keep the b-day parties where they belong. With the kids. Both of there kids a sweet kids, and I wish them and there parents nothing but the best in life........now. where's the cake!

Since we are on the subject of birthdays. A hell of a lot more important than mine. Murphs little girl just celebrated her 2nd birthday, and Diesel D and his wife think that I'm so cool that they decided to have there's son on my Birthday last year. So, let's keep the b-day parties where they belong. With the kids. Both of there kids a sweet kids, and I wish them and there parents nothing but the best in life........now. where's the cake!

Awww Todds getting all soft and sappy in his old age......cute

Back