Tom Krein knives...where to buy?

Wasn't sure where exactly to post this, but I figured I'd ask here since Mr. Krein posts in here. My question is simple. Where can I buy a Tom Krein TK-4 bowie on the internet? And if that is not possible at this time, is there a waiting list I can get on for one of these knives?

Best bet would be to contact him directly via e-mail or PM. Might take a few days for him to get back to you as he is currently spending some time with his family.

Been shooting emails back and forth with Mr. Krein. In the end I settled on a TK-4 bowie in bead blasted s30v with olive drab G10 on top of black vulcanized liners. I also requested sculpted G10, but will let Tom do his magic. I'm envisioning roughly a 60 day time frame for completion as per his words. I am in no rush. Needless to say though, I am excited. It will be my first Krein knife.

Where can you see pics of what is available?
How much is a regrind and what does it consist of?
Thanks!

To my knowledge, you can't see any pics of what is available. You'd have to contact Tom directly and see what he has at hand. Not sure how much regrinds costs as I've never had him regrind any of my knives.

For Tom Krein: I emailed you again regarding my order for the TK-4.

Back