• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tommy's Gun Packs in all black.

Top's Custom Kydex

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I have about a dozen of the original Tommy's Gun Pack in large and all black just like in the video. I've got a couple of the smaller versions as well in black for the same price.

I use mine to transport my duty sized pistol to and from my vehicle. Inside you'll find a Wilson Combat Beretta 92X hybrid in A Milt Sparks OWB holster in the main pouch. In the magazine pouch you'll find a 20 round magazine, four 17 round magazines and five of the new 15 round 92 compact magazines by Mecgar (2 of these are in a double mag pouch by Akers. Finally in the small front pouch you'll find a Surefire 2AA Outdoorsman with Energizer Lithium batteries, a Kershaw/Emerson folding knife, a Scripto lighter in a windbreak case that I got overseas, a Ruger LCR with an XS Standard front sight and Crimson Trace grips and a total of 5 loaded moon clips.

When carrying this fully loaded I have to keep my head on a swivel on the lookout for deep puddles etc so yeah it weighs a lot but once I have it with me I can add or subtract items as the situation dictates.

I set my first one up years ago when the active shooter scenario started. I liked it and later added one for each of my large carry pistols. Now I have the one that is set up as described and it goes where I go. I add a Keltec Sub 2000 in the Beretta configuration as needed.

These still are available on eBay for $100. I'm asking $60 plus $8 shipping. These are made in USA. Amazing quality. If you don't like it just send it back to me unused and I'll refund the $60.
74A23645-23B4-4163-9D10-8F463C4DA5B2.jpeg A83D8481-B4B5-4832-B8E8-A52DFCBE99CD.jpeg
20200714_210051.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry. I can see the pics.
I'll upload some more. Thanks for the heads up.

Attachments

• 74A23645-23B4-4163-9D10-8F463C4DA5B2.jpeg
    74A23645-23B4-4163-9D10-8F463C4DA5B2.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 22
I'm interested but have some questions. What do the inside of the compartments look like? Does the weapon compartment have velcro or how is the holster held in place? What about the compartment with the magazines. How are they held in? What are your payment options?

Bought the large a few weeks ago and finally got around to using it, mostly while riding my bike around in shorts that I can't easily use a holster with. Carries my Glock 43 and Ruger LCR comfortably but really need some practice accessing the gun quickly. I'm able to carry the gun, some extra reloads, wallet, phone, and a small flashlight when needed comfortably. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to anybody and the seller was very communicative and shipped fast. Thanks again Top's!

Back