Tonight at 8:02 it will be 2002, 2002, 2002 -- for a minute.

That's it:

year 2002
date 2002
time 2002

last time it clicked on 1's it was

next time it'll be 3's but I don't think many of us will be around to see this one.

What's this got to do with khukuris?

You guessed it.

Uncle is one of those rare people who still see the significance in conjoinments, alignments, and confluences.
(I saw this coming in the goat entrails)

Don't listen to our cynical Canadian friend:)p) Uncle Bill, I think stuff like that is interesting too:)

Thanks for first chuckle of the day, Finn.

I don't guess any of this will change our lives much but events that happen only once per thousand and one years may deserve a look.

Bill, I agree with you whole heartedly. It makes me that more upset when I DO miss something speacial because of something stupid (missed Haley's comet cuz I spent the whole time in the darkroom). I really need to pay more attention. ...

Alan

He he You are not the only one.

I spent the night of 31 Dec 1999 stuck inside my office computer room monitoring the year 2000 rollover. Glad I didn't have a khukuri with me when one of my buddies called just before midnight telling me they were going to down a few beers on my behalf. I bet IBM's vaunted warranty on the AS/400 does not cover repeated and deliberate applications of sharp objects...

Andrew Limsk

Originally posted by ACStudios
Bill, I agree with you whole heartedly. It makes me that more upset when I DO miss something speacial because of something stupid (missed Haley's comet cuz I spent the whole time in the darkroom). I really need to pay more attention. ...

Alan

Back