Tony Bose collab issue

Hey guys. I have a couple of the collaborations. One of them I bought years ago, like new condition, but without the box. It is a Dog Leg Jack, it only came with the leather case. I decided to turn it into my nicest traditional folder in my rotation. Mind you, it is waaaaay too nice to do anything other than gentle knifing maneuvers. One day recently I pulled it out of its case and something was wrong. Quick inspection revealed the back spring of the main blade was sheared in two.

I contacted Case and they had me send it in and it came back today like new.

I'm old enough to know that stuff happens but I have never had this happen. Anyone ever experience a broken spring with a knife that basically opens mail or cuts apple slices?

Yes, I had it happen on a knife on display that was closed

Nope....knock on wood! Moral of your story, Case Bose Customer Service on the collabs is the best. A wonderful insurance policy on your expensive investment! :thumbsup:

Absolutely. This was no ding on Case. They asked for pictures and it was back in about 3 weeks.

The same thing happened to another forum member with another CB Dogleg jack if memory serves. Hope it doesn't hsapph to any of mine.

Back