• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tony Bose Knives

cnas122

Platinum Member
If you are interested in one of these knives and would like more information that what is provided below (i.e. description, condition, more pics), please send me a PM.

Tony Bose "Hunter/Utility"

I believe this was made in the early 90’s. Comes with Leather Sheath made by Tony. I don’t know the steel type and neither did Tony when I showed it to him several years ago. Not sure about the wood handle – nothing fancy but the wood is very nice looking with good grain and no scratches. For what it's worth, if you don't like the wood, I imagine someone from Willfred Works would be willing to re-handle it in a material of your liking (it would look cool with stag). Overall Length: 7.5" Condition: Pre-owned in excellent condition, with the exception of a couple of very, very small spots on the reverse side of the blade (these can be easily buffed out but I’ll let you do that). Asking Price: $400

Tony Bose "Backpocket"

This knife was posted in the Bose Thread several years ago, so I am copying and pasting what Kerry Hampton wrote in that thread along with a link. The link shows many more pictures than the one I have below. The knife has been used and has developed a nice patina (shown below). There is 0 blade loss and the steel that is used is amazingly tough and hold a great edge. There was recently a good discussion about this steel in the Bose Thread in the Traditional Forum. Everyone was raving about it. This is a user guys. It's not a safe-queen. $1400

Post #496: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...3605&highlight=micarta+backpocket#post4773605

"Tony says he has made these shadow patterns since the 70's. This one is a 4.5" Backpocket with a CPM-10V droppoint blade covered in green canvas Micarta. Tony uses a stainless washer that is .100" thick to peen the pivot pin against. This knife is stronger, lighter, and more durable than one made with a bolster/liner configuration."

Picture when I got it:

Current Pictures of Blade Patina:

Terms and Conditions For All Knives:

I will only accept payment with Cashier’s Check, Money Order or PayPal (will not accept payment through the gift or personal option). My asking price includes USPS Priority Shipping and I will require a signature upon receipt. I will not ship outside CONUS (unless I know you). I will ship the knife after I receive payment from Buyer. If you pay by paypal, you pay the fee which will be added to the knife total. I WILL PURCHASE INSURANCE FOR THE SHIPPING ONLY IF THE BUYER REQUESTS IT. THE INSURANCE AMOUNT WILL BE THE PURCHASE PRICE. THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COST OF INSURANCE. IF THE BUYER CHOOSES NOT TO PURCHASE INSURANCE, THE BUYER ASSUMES THE RISK OF LOSS AND IF THE PACKAGE IS LOST OR DESTROYED, I HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO RETURN THE PURCHASE PRICE.

If you have any questions or concerns about the knife (my description, pictures, etc.), CONTACT ME AND ASK ME. The knife is sold as-is and as described in this post. The Buyer has 2 days to examine the knife after receipt, and if the Buyer does not want the knife during that 2 day period for any reason, the Buyer agrees to send me an email or private message within this 2 day period and I will refund the payment after I have received the knife back from the Buyer. The Buyer will pay the postage cost if the knife is returned to me, and shall return the knife using USPS Priority Shipping, with signature upon receipt required. The knife must be returned to me in the exact same condition as when I send it to you (which will be determined by me in my discretion) or I will not accept the return and will not refund your money.

First person to say "I'll take it" in this post, or send me a private message saying "I'll take it", gets the knife. I reserve the right to refuse to sell the knife to any person for any reason.

Back