Took the hogb8 for its beating

She was rustling thru the leave possible looking for truffles then got angry and attacked a fallen tree .she was hungry and chomped thru like a boss cheers again chris what a beast tgma2 next up...

Attachments

• 20190227_175808.jpg
    20190227_175808.jpg
    403.7 KB · Views: 86
Passed on the HOG B8 due to already having a user B8 LE, but have developed an itch for something extra thicc lately. Gonna have to scratch it sooner or later, nice to see some of these getting used. :thumbsup:

Here's an oldie of my LE. Such great blades:

k2okkk.jpg

Funny, I JUST molded the insert on one of my Spec-Ops sheaths for my standard CG HOGB8 (exact same configuration as the Ironkid883's) today to take out an' whomp on as soon as I can back into the woods.

GrEIGHT job Ironkid!!!:thumbsup:

This stuff isnt even a warm up for the HogB8:D
Unfortunately cobalt i had my stepsons with and it was a lil bit late when we got out we were meant to stay a little longer but they were hungry and it was gettin dark .next time ill find a bigger tree just for you

Unfortunately cobalt i had my stepsons with and it was a lil bit late when we got out we were meant to stay a little longer but they were hungry and it was gettin dark .next time ill find a bigger tree just for you

The trees have all left your area in preparation for the onslaught. :D

:thumbsup:

All that meat/weight in the blade and the thickness to spread the split are great batonning enhancements but to me what makes this big sucker work is the edge—very decently thin. Same with chopping—when that edge hits, it bites like a fine hatchet instead of feeling like you’re hammering the wood with a baseball bat! :eek::D Nice vid, Spirch!:cool:

Last edited:
I will try and get a video of the big downed tree im gonna head back for its a great woods tool.nice vid

Back