Top 5 EDC Folding Knives! Benchmade, Spyderco, and ZT! (Vote up to 5 times)

Pick your TOP 5 EDC Knives between Benchmade, Spyderco, and ZT!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My EDC rotation contains several variations of the PM2 and Manix 2, including the Manix 2 XL. I also carry a couple of Benchmade 913s. On weekends I frequently carry a Military.

I voted for the 0562 because I've carried mine longer than any other knife and I still love it, buuuuut... there's a new sheriff in town. I'll be ordering a black mini in 20CV with wood scales as soon as they're added to the custom line up.
c7lPi7llbm3gZTuFriqLtxB7cg-3EfOWNjjkP4yP_Hc

Amongst the named brands, my choices are in the following order:
1) Zero Tolerance 0562
2) Zero Tolerance 0095
3) Spyderco Advocate (the recently released version with improved pivot)
4) Benchmade 940
5) Spyderco Paramilitary

Amongst the named brands, my choices are in the following order:
1) Zero Tolerance 0562
2) Zero Tolerance 0095
3) Spyderco Advocate (the recently released version with improved pivot)
4) Benchmade 940
5) Spyderco Paramilitary
I was wondering if anyone would mention the 0095. Its a SUPER underrated knife. Love it!

ZT 0393, smaller and more pocket friendly than most full size ZTs, thin, relatively light, and unique looks with fantastic ergos.
Spydie Domino, probably my favorite spyderco, great flipper action, well made Ti framelock, more refined, similar ergos, and better blade-handle ratio than the Manix
Para3, fun to play with, versatile and comfortable handle, variety of sprints, stout little blade that still slices well, and affordable
BM51 Morpho, legal to EDC Balis here, and this one is good for that, grippy G10, cool design, convenient clip / spring latch, long thin blade slices well, flips well
ZT0452, the folding steak knife, like my balis, it is a lot of blade and full size comfortable handle in a skinny, lightweight package, extremely fast flipper action

I don't really agree with your list much in terms of my carry favorites. Of the ones listed, only the Native 5 is one I like/prefer. (I like some of your other ones, I just don't want them.) My top 5 would include a Vic SAK since I carry one just about all the time. Others include the Steel Will Mini Cutjack in M390, my new Benchmade Mini Presidio II (Just got it and I think I'll love it.), Spyderco Delica, and ZT 0770CF to list a few of my favorites.

Need a lockback or 5 in the list.

My #4 and #5 choices are Spyderco Endura and Buck 110 then one of the Cold Steel offerings.

Joe

I picked 5 out of your list that I would carry if only knives from your list were available ... but there are only 2 listed that I actually ever carry ... I do own the others and they get some use but do not get carried ...

I occasionally carry the Native 5 and a bit more often I carry a ZT 566 ... but my top 5 would be ...

1) CRK Umnumzaan (90% of the time)
2) ZT 909
3) CRK /WC Inkosi
4) ZT 550
5) ZT 566

I will add with any modern folder I carry there is always either a SAK Alox Farmer or a Lionsteel Roundhead in my other pocket.

I am taking that this is a folding knife carry so that's the main list for me I guess.

You'll look down on me... but ive honestly never even handled a Delica, or even the Endura. I am shame.
Not at all. I went years without even interest in the Delica. Then I got one with a scale mod because it looked cool, and I came to love it for its true worth as the ultimate EDC slicer. It's uncannily good. I'm sure the Endura is as well it's just way too long for me. I hear good things though.

For the anything else group, I would have to pick two. Spyderco's Delica and Benchmade's Bugout.

Back