• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Top of the line Titanium Anodizer Kit + extras....DEAL on a brand new unit, never used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMT Micro Anodizer
This is where I ordered it.

Solid-state micro anodizer that a lot of knife makers use. Precision controls and reliable enough for production use.
Includes everything you need to start anodizing.
I'm also including a brand new bag of Multietch which is apparently one of the secret sauces to anodizing titanium and getting great results.
The Multietch alone was/is $59
This is a brand new machine that has never been used even one time.
$225 shipped (this unit is heavy). Includes Paypal G&S fees and also the unused Multietch. I could return the Multietch for a 10% restocking fee but since it will benefit the buyer, i'm throwing in this extra $50 bonus for free.

(If this is the wrong section, please feel free to move or delete the post.)

This took awhile to collect.....Instantly decorate whatever you want with this collection of 44 stickers from some of the best knife makers in the industry . Maybe one or two high-end gun part makers and a few have two of the same like JB Stout for exampl has a few of the small orange logo sticker and also Borka Blades has two of the same
*The first image is the complete collection and the rest are just closeups of some of the stickers.*

The makers/brands:

Ramon Chaves
Todd Begg
Tom Krein
JB Stout Knife & Tool
Borka Blades
Coye Knives
Triple Aught Design
Medford Knife and Tool
Les George
Miller Bros Blades
Kirby Lambert
RMJ Tactical
Wilson Combat
Noveske
Zero Tolerance

$140 shipped.

I’ll take it

it's yours. my paypal is xxx at gmail dot com. oh and I shouldn't have said that it includes EVERYTHING, you need to get your own plastic bowls and little things like that.

Last edited:
No problem. I'll invest in some quality Tupperware. Hopping over to Paypal next. Best, Gregg

Tues. morning. — Any shipping or tracking # info?

Not yet, i'll send you the tracking once I do. This thing is heavy and an odd size so I'm trying to find a good sized box and packing material. Hopefully today but I'll email you the tracking and will confirm with you here once it's done.

Still not shipped and no more responses/updates? Really? Paid you on Saturday. It’s now Thursday night. Guess I have to go to a PayPal tomorrow to file a claim. Not sure how long you feel it is reasonable to not ship my purchase to me or even respond to me with an update/explanation. Not cool. Sorry you are handling this transaction this way. I’ve been patient, but at this point I have to assume I’m not being treated in a reasonable and ethical manner. I would never do anything like this to someone who chose to buy from me AND who paid me promptly. WTF?

Still not shipped and no more responses/updates? Really? Paid you on Saturday. It’s now Thursday night. Guess I have to go to a PayPal tomorrow to file a claim. Not sure how long you feel it is reasonable to not ship my purchase to me or even respond to me with an update/explanation. Not cool. Sorry you are handling this transaction this way. I’ve been patient, but at this point I have to assume I’m not being treated in a reasonable and ethical manner. I would never do anything like this to someone who chose to buy from me AND who paid me promptly. WTF?

I got in a huge biking accident and couldn't get out of bed for almost 2 days. Shipped twenty minutes ago. Also emailed you the tracking. Sorry for the delay.

oh man, i just shipped...did you file a dispute? If so you can either try to reverse it or I can try to intercept the unit if you don't want it anymore, whatever's better for you. yeah, sorry for the delay....I got into a bad bike wreck. I was going 20-25 mph and had to move out of the way of a car that didn't see me at dusk and my front wheel fell into this sewer drain grate that's missing one section and I immediately flew over the handlebars like 8 feet head first still tangled up in my bike...deadly drain grate

Haven’t filed a dispute yet. Hopefully the rest of this deal goes better, and you heal up if injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back