Track Rock 2019

Inspired by ndmiller ndmiller ...

Things I learned at Trackrock 2019

#1 It's not the same without VANCE VANCE or NOLA NOLA . Not only was there no cobbler, but there was extra beer left. Both were strange.
#2 Old Fashioned's are the new official drink of Trackrock. @jaz322 is the official bartender for such.
#3 Nothing that comes out of Andy's pants should ever go into anyone's mouth. Only bad things happen after that.
#4 Gout is no fun to have...especially at Trackrock.
#5 Pollen. Sucks.
#6 Luca917 Luca917 continues to prove he is exceptionally generous...and an all around great human
#7 Bmurray Bmurray makes an exceptional host for Fiddleback Friday Videos. Thanks for helping me out and showing us all how it's done. It was a Big Deal.
#8 Wifi at Trackrock will cause you to miss deadlines when trying to upload videos. So will @Fiddleback influence and aforementioned Old Fashioned's.
#9 C Cohutta always has fatwood in the back of his truck...and it WILL light charcoal effectively.
#10 It's always good to see @RLO ... and he's far too kind and patient with gout-ridden, busy friends. (more on that soon)

Click pic above to see Bmurray Bmurray 's international debut

Most excellent video Big Deal Bob!

Tony, put all the knives you have that I made and look at them at the same time. The diff should be obvious then. If you can't see it.......well there's no hope for you.

Most excellent video Big Deal Bob!

Tony, put all the knives you have that I made and look at them at the same time. The diff should be obvious then. If you can't see it.......well there's no hope for you.

Ok, let's try this again.

I'm just completely astonished that you mistakenly thought there was any hope for me in the first place!

Hmmm...I suspected this. Switching sides!

Screenshot_20190331-104549_Gallery.jpg

Another one of those cool gatherings that I wished I could attend.

New job, new state, crazy busy. Still buried in snow up here. Could have used some warmer temps and knife centric enjoy ent.

Ok, let's try this again.

I'm just completely astonished that you mistakenly thought there was any hope for me in the first place!

Hmmm...I suspected this. Switching sides!

View attachment 1101882
You're a smart guy, knew you'd figure it out. Yeah, was showing a student that day how to hot stamp and wasn't paying attention to blade orientation (Think I've only done that twice before).

Do I need to make campground reservations? If so are there any suggestions for specific sites?

Back