Track Rock 2019

Got trouble with work this year. I won't get in till Friday night. Going to have to pack light...no forge, only there for Saturday. Not sure if my boys can come. Keegan is at school, and Luca is working these days.

Got trouble with work this year. I won't get in till Friday night. Going to have to pack light...no forge, only there for Saturday. Not sure if my boys can come. Keegan is at school, and Luca is working these days.
you just make it happen. tell the school you can't miss this event.

Now where the hell is that UNLIKE button....

tell me your boss's name. I'll seriously call him.

You towing your rig? I'll bring some food.......and of course Chocolate Chip cookies.

Well Jeff’s @NOLA going to split the cabin with me this year. There may still be a couch available for a scragglier

I just found out they gave us an even bigger cabin. Besides enough beds for jeff, Adam and I, there may be two more available if someone wants to go in and reduce our cost even more.

I just found out they gave us an even bigger cabin. Besides enough beds for jeff, Adam and I, there may be two more available if someone wants to go in and reduce our cost even more.
How can i reduce my cost to 0

I guess I need a place to stay if there's still room. It'll save me dragging a tent and all... Thurs night to Sunday...

Back