Trackrock's right around the corner

Bmurray

Gold Member
I can't wait. It's the best time you can have with your cloths on, or hell with them off I guess. I'm already tasting the gourmet chili prepared by famous chef "Big Deal Bob" with his sous chef "No Deal Phil". Anyone know if "Real Deal Robert" Fiddleback Outpost Fiddleback Outpost is going to be there? It's not the same without him.

Who's all confirmed?

I'll be there Bob. Already have my cabin reserved. I'll be bringing Domineque, TJ, and T-cup(TJ's little bro). I'm looking forward to some good chili and hanging out with some good people. I had a great time last fall! I cant wait to hit the road!

Last edited:
I can't wait. It's the best time you can have with your cloths on, or hell with them off I guess. I'm already tasting the gourmet chili prepared by famous chef "Big Deal Bob" with his sous chef "No Deal Phil". Anyone know if "Real Deal Robert" Fiddleback Outpost Fiddleback Outpost is going to be there? It's not the same without him.

Who's all confirmed?

I probably won't be there Friday...it's both my wife, and my, birthday that day! I know...weird. Anyways, if weather permits, I'll probably ride the motorcycle up on Saturday for a bit. I'll do my best to make it up there.

Just bring the wife or celebrate the b-days the weekend before

Roll call. I plan on coming up later on Thursday, but will likely stay in Hiawassee that night. I do have site 50 for Fri and Sat, so if anyone has not yet booked a site or is planning on coming up last minute give me a shout as that spot has plenty of room.

Roll call. I plan on coming up later on Thursday, but will likely stay in Hiawassee that night. I do have site 50 for Fri and Sat, so if anyone has not yet booked a site or is planning on coming up last minute give me a shout as that spot has plenty of room.
I'm in cabin #4 and I'll be there Tuesday.

Sad to say but I'm out. I just got called out for work and need to head to the airport.

Somebody please pick up some charcoal and keep Tony away from it.

Sad to say but I'm out. I just got called out for work and need to head to the airport.

Somebody please pick up some charcoal and keep Tony away from it.
Damn! I was looking forward to hanging out with you and eating some great cobbler. Well, mostly wanting the cobbler! Haha! :D

Just when you found the perfect gluten free mix for the cobbler! Will miss visiting with you.

Getting excited to see all of y'all. Sorry to hear Jeff isn't making it. Did anyone pay attention to his cobler recipe?????

Hope you all have a great time. Just wish life was a bit more forgiving for me sometimes.

Bmurray Bmurray TR wont be the same without you and Adam around buddy. I'm heading up that way this afternoon and will be in Hiawassee around 6:30. Need to deal with a pecan tree at the farm and free after that.

So the site I was working at decided to shutdown for two weeks late yesterday.. I flew back in the wee hours and have arrived back home. My flight had around 20 people on it out of 100 or so seats.

If I were to drive now I could get there in time for the BBQ lunch but I think I'll do everyone a favor and stay here for a few days first.

Have fun everyone. I need pictures of what's for sale on the table!!!

TJ show off those new skills.

Back