• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Trade Deal with Silent Arrow

You see no problem? Anyone calling you a thief or scammer on a public forum? Anyone telling everyone to not do business with you? Guess there is no problem for you. Just me right?

How long have you had possession of both blades ? If it exceed a few days (once the details were corrected and a offer of returning shipping being covered was made) you ARE in the wrong. At this point I don't think it matters which bade you ship as long as you are not sitting on both.

*snip*He said he had been very busy, and had simply forgotten all about it. That he heard I was talking shit about something that was all my fault, that I had lied in my post, that I was a crybaby, that I am a worthless piece of shit democrat, that I can go fuck myself, that the knife I trade him was a piece of shit and he was doing me a favor.

On a positive note, he said I would get my sword back...when he felt like it. And "not a goddamn thing you can do about it since you ran your fucking mouth". Followed by another Fuck You. *snip*

Was this an accurate description of your last conversation?

SA, I'm sorry to hear about your struggles and stresses. Everything gets amplified in these crazy times. I'm glad you decided you can tough this glitch out too. I wish you well.

Then the pandemic nonsense fraud on the American people happened

Tell that to the wife and kids of my boss who just passed away from Covid-19. I'd keep comments like that to PA and the other subforum for stuff like that.

Honestly, your first post/reaction in this thread is more than enough to stop me from doing future business with you without knowing anything about the current issue.

Tell that to the wife and kids of my boss who just passed away from Covid-19. I'd keep comments like that to PA and the other subforum for stuff like that.

Honestly, your first post/reaction in this thread is more than enough to stop me from doing future business with you without knowing anything about the current issue.
Watch out, he might call his lawyer on you.

S SilentArrow grow up, be a man, and do the right thing. Empty threats and posturing on here will only hurt you more. Lots of people have threatened to sue us here on GBU but none ever have.
Lots of people have also pulled the same stunts as you have and have never sold here again. It is up to you. Do the right thing and return the guy’s sword.

The only one defaming your character and hurting your reputation here is you.

Thief and scammer with a positive feedback score of 25? I’ve spent over $20k on this forum buying Busse knives. Your buddy gator with the feedback score of 6, has lied, exaggerated and omitted some very important details. Several of you, starting with him, have now defamed my character on a public forum and are going further by actively calling for others to not do business with me. Pretty sure I have a valid lawsuit on my hands. I stand to lose a lot of money if no one is willing to buy a knife from me. I have never stolen anything in my life, never ripped anyone off and never done anyone dirty. I told the clown because he came on here and said what he said I was no longer going to trade him my INFI for his SR-101 at a loss, and would be sending him his SR-101 back. He said he would pay for shipping to fix everything and never did. Expected me to pay upfront and hope he paid me back. So he was getting a knife worth hundred$ more and shipping paid for twice. But I digress. I’ve taken screenshots of this thread and will be forwarding to my attorney. Not much more I can do.

Not much your attorney can do either, genius.

Whats with everyone and their lawyers?

It's what happens when you get people that aren't that good at using the internet, who think that their threats hold weight because of that one time a restaurant got an order wrong, they threatened to sue the evening manager and he caved and comped their whole meal. So, now they think "Well, I can be a complete jackass, and then just threaten people with a mention of a lawyer and they'll just do whatever I say." because they aren't really good at this whole internet thing.

That won't work here.

I’ve never said to anyone including him that I’m not returning his blade. Quite the opposite in fact. I knew his $400 SR-101 sword was worth less than my NMFSH from the start. I was taking the loss for two reasons. One, never had a rucki before, and two, he’s new to the Busse scene and never owned INFI before. So I was being a nice guy and getting a rucki I wanted at the same time. I’m only now returning his back to him because the whole thing is 100% his fault, he had me panicking running back and forth to the post office every day for almost two weeks to ask and check for the returned package because he’s telling me it’s in limbo and lost when it was actually sitting at HIS post office the whole time before they finally sent it back to me the slowest way possible. Then the pandemic nonsense fraud on the American people happened, I started working 7 days a week, going through a divorce, raising three school aged kids part time with all the schools and day cares shut down, and his shipping debacle was the LAST thing on my mind. So now that he’s gotten the peanut gallery involved, everyone is saying pretty damming things about me that aren’t true, of course he’s not getting my INFI. I’m sending him back his rucki. I would never keep it or steal it. That’s ludicrous. All you people who said that about me owe me an apology at minimum.

You still got the guy's property, while also being in possession of your own. Please stop acting like the offended party. No one here cares about whatever issues are going on in your personal life. When you got YOUR knife back, you should have immediately sent HIS knife back. As you haven't, you're technically in possession of stolen property. Why not discuss that with your lawyer? :)

I’m sending him back his rucki. I would never keep it or steal it. That’s ludicrous.

I suggest that the quickest way to shut down this thread and prove everybody wrong is to do what you posted.

Send the man back his property immediately. It will remedy the situation and everybody can move on.

I know is ANYONE talked, text, or PMed me cussing and name calling they would be blocked IMMEDIATELY!

Several of you have now defamed my character Pretty sure I have a valid lawsuit on my hands. I’ve taken screenshots of this thread and will be forwarding to my attorney. Not much more I can do.

^ Your attorney??? o_O That's deplorable, unfathomable, improbable! :D

That’s ludicrous. All you people who said that about me owe me an apology at minimum.

^ Not to mention, it's also: Outrageous, Egregious, Preposterous.....
Lewd, Lascivious, and Salacious!!!!!!

IMO, you were flouting society's (BladeForums) conventions with this totally one sided trade, SilentArrow, & you know it! Regardless, you have my sincerest apology, SA.

Most people began siding with OP due to your absence here more so than OPs story as most are willing and wanting to hear the other side of the story before jumping to conclusion. Your attitude since showing up here only further damages your image as you come in not so much to set the record straight but to accuse and threaten nearly all participants of attacking your character and livelihood.

You see no problem? Anyone calling you a thief or scammer on a public forum? Anyone telling everyone to not do business with you? Guess there is no problem for you. Just me right?

Without your side of the story, all the given evidence points towards you scamming someone out of their blade, once you finally showed up you had a chance to give your side of the story and clear your name and instead you just resort to insulting and threatening everybody here. That tact never works to clear one's name, in fact it almost always reinforces the opinion that you're the one in the wrong, and so far all the evidence you gave hasn't been convincing enough to think you're still not the one who's screwing this up.

It's easy to just ship the other guy's blade back, and then at the very least you'd prove you weren't trying to scam him. If you don't ship it back you're the one who's 100% in the wrong, so as long as he doesn't have his blade back you're the one who's going to suffer any consequences.

I know is ANYONE talked, text, or PMed me cussing and name calling they would be blocked IMMEDIATELY!
Exactly this, talking like a street thug or ex con is not the proper way to conduct business with another forum member.

Back