• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TRADED- Mido Multifort Chronometer

Status
Not open for further replies.
This watch has been traded. Thank you BF.

I have a nice Mido Multifort dress watch that I would like to trade for a knife. Knives I might be interested in include CPK, CRK, Curtiss, Shiro, or possibly even a Damascus Lionsteel SR1. I will consider other offers as long as the value is similar to what I am looking for. I am not looking for multiple knives in trade at this time.

The watch works perfectly and runs very well since it is a COSC rated chronometer with an 80 hour reserve. The watch is in good condition but it has been worn in rotation so it isn't perfect. There are some signs of wear on the bracelet and case but the sapphire crystal is scratch free and the watch has not been abused. The crown has no issues and the day/date set smoothly. It has a see through caseback with a slightly decorated movement. For the sake of full disclosure, this watch was purchased grey market. It comes with the protective sleeve for the box, inner and outer boxes, manual, COSC certificate, hang tag, and an extra full link and extra half link. It DOES NOT come with a signed/stamped warranty card. The watch case is 42mm, not including the screw down crown, and the bracelet is currently sized for my 7.25" wrist. I have a couple of wrist shots below due to different lighting showing different detail on the dial.

Because this is a dress watch, it DOES NOT have lume anywhere on the dial or hands. I want to stress that point since it won't glow at night and you won't be able to read it without some type of external light source.
Please feel free to PM me with offers or questions. Thanks.

IMG_2091.jpg IMG_2088.jpg IMG_2089.jpg IMG_2090.jpg IMG_2361.jpg IMG_2362.jpg IMG_2085.jpg IMG_2092.jpg IMG_2359.jpg

Last edited:
Good trade, I like the watch, thanks!

Thanks Nate.
It was a pleasure doing business with you. Enjoy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back