trade? Tusker Companion for Polaris

Discussion in 'Gossman Knives' started by TPVT, Dec 22, 2013.

1. TPVT

TPVT Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 14, 2012
    hi all.
    I have a beautiful rosewood handled Tusker Companion. however, i really would like to try a Polaris.

[​IMG]

Let me know if interested in a trade.

thanks.
    -todd

P.S. Scott, i'm guessing this is ok to post in your forum. if not, please remove.

2. Gossman Knives

Gossman Knives Edged Toolmaker Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 9, 2004
    Todd, you are welcome to post this here. Not a problem. You might also want to post in the exchange too if the mods are ok with positing in two places.
    Scott

3. TPVT

Feb 14, 2012
    thanks Scott. good idea. I will try here first and then put an offer out on the exchange too, as necessary.

4. Check with Andster, I know he wants to get rid of his :D.

Just kidding, that's wishful thinking on my part. If you find one, I'll trade it from you ;). I traded mine to Andy...

5. Andster2

Andster2

Feb 18, 2007
    I'm not going to part with mine. I'm looking for a Bolo if anyone wants to trade for a 8 inch Big Bore Tusker.;)

6. Two great designs, the Polaris and Bolo. Two on the wish list, hopefully in 2014.

CDDOGFAN had a really nice one for sale at Scotts shop. Long gone, wish I would've just coughed it up and pounced on it. Self restraint comes at the most inopportune times.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  7. TPVT

Feb 14, 2012
    that gave me a chuckle. thanks for the banter fellas. if nothing else, it was entertaining.