Trade with China must be normalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great that you got your AGR catalog. So what does that have to do with your title?

I could be wrong, but I think he might be saying a lot of knives in that catalog are made in China.

Jade Garden takes forever to deliver, so my egg rolls are always cold.
Makes me furious.

Well, whaddya know, we also have a jade garden! Ours is on the other side of town though so I kind of expect lukewarm rolls by the time they get here.

Im not anti-chinese or pro-chinese. But im curious.

the people who say they wont buy anything chinese.. would u guys buy Spyderco that is made in china? Or do u only buy knives that are like 100% non-chinese.

also, for US made knives..Are the screws and pocket clips made in china, but assembled in US?

my fav knife is Spyderco Manix 2 LW! It is made in US but i dont know if the scales, blade, pivot, etc are all made in china but assembled here. I love it tho!

I have like 12-15 AGR knives, so it's just a statement of fact. If AGR can print a catalog and deliver knives .....

If is a Samsung, the answer is not China

iu

I don't think you are up-to-date with how modern supply-chain fed manufacturing is all China-based nowadays. Aside from highest-profit chipsets, companies can't afford NOT to manufacture in China.

ibtl.....this thread won't last long.

even Buck brought in more lower cost China made stuff this year too. is what it is.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back