• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TRADED *** For Sale or Trade * Luminox Modern Mariner Automatic * Model 6501.BO *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale or trade is my Luminox Modern Mariner Automatic - 6501.BO

DESCRIPTION
45mm
Black PVD-plated stainless steel case, screw case back and screw down crown
Unidirectional ratcheting bezel
Antireflective sapphire crystal
Sapphire crystal 'Skeleton' case back
Water resistant to 200 meters
Black leather strap with dark gray stitching and lining, and black PVD-plated stainless steel signature buckle

MORE DETAILS
Luminox self-powered illumination
Day and date functions/display
Swiss Made

The watch has been worn very little and it's in excellent+ condition. It's one of my most accurate automatic watches. Looks great with a suit or jeans.

Most of the shiny spots are simply reflections from the lighting. There are a few extremely minimal finish wear spots on the bezel. The front/back sapphire crystals are perfect.

Includes the original packaging and paperwork.

The price is $TRADED via PayPal which includes PayPal fees and fully insured shipping to the lower 48. The lowest price that I'm currently seeing these listed for online is $840.

With regards to trades, I'm looking for a S&W J frame, 2.5" or 3" K frame, Ruger SP101, or similar short barreled revolver. Also open to compact autos. Depending upon the value of your trade, I can add cash as well.

Please PM or email me regarding any questions.

f12jdnm.jpg

c3wiGhX.jpg

SjhcQK9.jpg

ApMUjY4.jpg

xJBojqM.jpg

iHTz0Lb.jpg

FYnfKj8.jpg

XLlhPS9.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back