• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Traded

sfknifeguy

Gold Member
Hello all,

I have for sale a brand new in pouch Graham Razel GT. This is a catch and release for me, it's simply a bit smaller than I thought and doesn't fit my hands all that well.

I am the second owner and know that the first owner never carried this and neither did I. I flipped it about 10 times out of its pouch. It is exactly as it came directly from John Graham. The lockup is solid at about 40%, detent is strong so it fires every single time, and there is no blade play any direction whatsoever. Centering is spot on. It has some lockstick because there is no lockbar insert, it should smooth out with some graphite penciling or just over time.

I bought this a bit above retail so I'm just trying to recoup my money and send this on to a better home. The knife will be sent in its original pouch it came to me in. Asking $505 (Was $520) Paypal G&S, shipped and insured to your door (will require signature as well)
I may be open to trades depending on what you're offering.

Please feel free to PM with questions or offers. The first "I'll take it" posted here will be the one to claim first dibs on the knife. Thank you!

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/YE4ma5d

Razel.jpg

Last edited:
Back