Tradewater pics

i recently got a yuma and i want a little bit bigger knife
so post your pics
Thanks
Thomas

I just have the Tradewater, no Yuma yet.

I had this pic on my photobucket, no idea who it belongs to now though.

Last edited:
Here's a pic of my Tradewater.
2013-04-28122825_zpse463540c.jpg

And a comparison pic.

The Hornet, Magua, Yuma, Tradewater. (From bottom up)

2013-09-09165144_zps0a69520f.jpg

The Yuma is a great knife, but in my opinion, the Tradewater is better. What started off as a good design has gotten better with making the Tradewater. So, in order to make the old Yuma better, I've been working on it too. I've made a batch that have slightly bigger handles and 5/32 stock oppossed the the heavier 3/16. None of them have left the shop yet. But in my opinion. They are fantastic!

:) always glad to help Snakeman! I'm not taking orders at this time but you can go ahead and PM me and we can set something up for my return from Blade.

EDIT: Finally got it!!!

Next up, Magua.......and one of those tiny tomahawks!!

Last edited:
So, in order to make the old Yuma better, I've been working on it too. I've made a batch that have slightly bigger handles and 5/32 stock oppossed the the heavier 3/16.

YES YES YES!
Love this Yumama thread, btw.

Sorry I'm late to the party and it sounds like you've made up your mind, but here's the one I have. I have and use a fair number of knives but I can assure you this is hands down the finest blade I own. You will not be disappointed.

13727521264_83b028f820_b.jpg

If for some weird reason I had to pick only one knife to keep me alive, you're looking at it.

Last edited:
Very nice of you to say Trade, good to hear your still diggin it. It still looks good!

Back