Traditional and Modern pairings

U5hrOH9.jpg

I have much fancier and more expensive moderns, but the Rat II is still my favorite and most useful. The Rat and Peanut are a favorite pairing when I get the urge to carry a modern. Something "people friendly" to cut string and tape, and something to comfortably ride in the pocket in case a bigger job presents itself. I can throw combos in my pockets that are many times more expensive, but none more useful.

Combining “today’s pile” with mostly moderns this morning. Really enjoy my patriotic themed sebbies. The join or die and we the people are new acquisitions I acquired at the beginning of the year. I am eyeballing the release of lunar landing. Everyone enjoy their day and upcoming weekendimage.jpgif there has been a change in qc since Chris has left I surely can’t tell

Combining “today’s pile” with mostly moderns this morning. Really enjoy my patriotic themed sebbies. The join or die and we the people are new acquisitions I acquired at the beginning of the year. I am eyeballing the release of lunar landing. Everyone enjoy their day and upcoming weekendView attachment 1099825if there has been a change in qc since Chris has left I surely can’t tell
Nice sebenzas!

I am trying to get my way back into a sebenza...idk why I ever got rid of the ones I had. :confused:

Back