Traditional and Modern pairings

The wife and I were using these two for some yard work today.

nMw9lQl.jpg

I know y’all are thinking these two would have been more appropriate on Black Friday! Well truth be told, I’m trying to keep from getting bored, so I’m going to start taking some photos of my modern knives! Yes, contrary to the rumors, ole Half/Stop does have some less than traditional knives. ;) I just don’t carry them that often anymore. :D :rolleyes: Here’s a Benchmade 530 Pardue Axis Lock. I’ve paired it up with a NIT TC Genuine Barlow in Ebony.

49760422998_a97ee2d4b6_b_d.jpg

I know y’all are thinking these two would have been more appropriate on Black Friday! Well truth be told, I’m trying to keep from getting bored, so I’m going to start taking some photos of my modern knives! Yes, contrary to the rumors, ole Half/Stop does have some less than traditional knives. ;) I just don’t carry them that often anymore. :D :rolleyes: Here’s a Benchmade 530 Pardue Axis Lock. I’ve paired it up with a NIT TC Genuine Barlow in Ebony.

49760422998_a97ee2d4b6_b_d.jpg
I don’t see many of them around here but the 530 is a great knife! It’s so light and slim you don’t even know it’s in your pocket. I carried one in my waistband when distance running and ran hundreds of miles with it. It never bothered me a bit; totally comfortable. A nice combo with that Barlow!

Back