Traditional and Modern pairings

Y188mwm.jpg

Stellar pairing!!

Excellent pairing.

Almost a carbon copy of my daily carry. The stockman in my lfp varies by the day but the Deka has become a rfp constant edc.

Excellent pairing.

Almost a carbon copy of my daily carry. The stockman in my lfp varies by the day but the Deka has become a rfp constant edc.
Yeah, it is a great combo. If you have these two knives and that ain't enough then you're in a spot I've never been in (and I'm old).
And talk about a bargain, the pair was under $200 with excellent materials.

We are going to be taking the Jeep out today.
I always make sure I have a rugged lockback knife with me when going on adventures.
I'd like to carry a fixed blade, but I don't like stuff hanging on my belt, and state law prohibits pocket carry.
So, a modern locking folder with a pocket clip usually gets the nod. In this case, it's a Buck 112 Slim with a new pocket clip.

We are going to be taking the Jeep out today.
I always make sure I have a rugged lockback knife with me when going on adventures.
I'd like to carry a fixed blade, but I don't like stuff hanging on my belt, and state law prohibits pocket carry.
So, a modern locking folder with a pocket clip usually gets the nod. In this case, it's a Buck 112 Slim with a new pocket clip.

Have fun! It's a little damp out today, so I'm gonna play inside.
1hf4xtc.jpg

Back