Traditional and Modern pairings

4jeTCla.jpg

I have the same Southern Grind (non Damascus) Les and it's really nice, yours with the Damascus is exceptional:thumbsup:

I don't carry a modern to often but I do like this Finch flipper. I purchased the black version last summer only because they were out of the yellow (I do like Yellow) anyway when it became available I grabbed it. The Finch logo glows and I'm easily entertained so I thought that to be cool:D Paired today with an 84mm Tourist with key ring removed and re-profiled pen blade. Definitely a Ketchup and Mustard theme goin on here:thumbsup:
4CyWku.jpg

I have the same Southern Grind (non Damascus) Les and it's really nice, yours with the Damascus is exceptional:thumbsup:

I don't carry a modern to often but I do like this Finch flipper. I purchased the black version last summer only because they were out of the yellow (I do like Yellow) anyway when it became available I grabbed it. The Finch logo glows and I'm easily entertained so I thought that to be cool:D Paired today with an 84mm Tourist with key ring removed and re-profiled pen blade. Definitely a Ketchup and Mustard theme goin on here:thumbsup:
4CyWku.jpg
My wife got me the Southern Grind for Christmas. I like it a lot. Your yellow Finch matches up well with my Dodge Challenger Scat Pack.:)

Attachments

• 92EA1824-7A49-4016-A73E-8B0BF3692006.jpeg
    92EA1824-7A49-4016-A73E-8B0BF3692006.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 6
Back