Traditional and Modern pairings

wenger classic and kizer.
6gQvBL.jpg

The Otter-Messer Anchor is SO nice. I’m surprised these don’t get much clout on the traditional forum. For ~$60 it’s a helluva deal. The F&F is near perfect, strong spring and just a super cool blade. Made in Solingen, Germany, too. Here pictured with my Microtech LUDT auto.
View attachment 1509725 View attachment 1509726

I love those anchor knives. I have one on order and waiting for it to arrive. I also have been wanting to get a microtech LUDT. How do you like it? Any chance of it deploying in your pocket with that type of button?

I love those anchor knives. I have one on order and waiting for it to arrive. I also have been wanting to get a microtech LUDT. How do you like it? Any chance of it deploying in your pocket with that type of button?

I absolutely love the LUDT. It kicked my CRK Inkosi out of my pocket as my primary EDC, if that tells you anything. I have zero worries about it ever deploying in my pocket; the button requires a very deliberate push to actuate the blade and I can’t imagine a scenario where it could accidentally happen. It’s light, thin and kicks like a mule when opening. Holding it in your hand, you can really feel and see the quality. I don’t think you’d be disappointed with one. I’ll be curious to hear your thoughts on the rope knife. Love mine.

Last edited:
Picked up a new Spyderco Sage 5, pairs nicely with the Albers Boy knife.
My coworker has a sage 5 in titanium that I like to admire from time to time. Its a great little knife, with comparison to CRK in terms of quality IMO. How are you liking yours so far? Love that Albers of yours also! Looks like its getting lighter with use, which is showing up quite nicely in your latest pics!

My coworker has a sage 5 in titanium that I like to admire from time to time. Its a great little knife, with comparison to CRK in terms of quality IMO. How are you liking yours so far? Love that Albers of yours also! Looks like its getting lighter with use, which is showing up quite nicely in your latest pics!
The Sage 5 is new, so I'm still in the honeymoon phase. But so far I love it. Has the look and feel of a much more expensive knife, but doesn't break the budget. And it is so comfortable in-hand. :cool::thumbsup:

And thanks for your comments on my Albers, it really is such a nice knife. :):thumbsup:

Back