Traditional and Modern pairings

After asking for opinions here, and careful consideration, I determined that the Spydie CF/G10 handles were not worth the extra cost over the FRN.

Then I bought the CF/G10 :p

The Case red bone cv jack is new too. Its still a virgin. The Chaparral has already been used to open a package and slice up an apple.

Which, I might add, I managed to do with further injuring myself :)

SpyderJack3.JPG

A little sun at the right angle really makes the CF/G10 "pop"
SpyderJack4.JPG

SpyderJack5.JPG

After asking for opinions here, and careful consideration, I determined that the Spydie CF/G10 handles were not worth the extra cost over the FRN.

Then I bought the CF/G10 :p

The Case red bone cv jack is new too. Its still a virgin. The Chaparral has already been used to open a package and slice up an apple.

Which, I might add, I managed to do with further injuring myself :)

View attachment 1538012

A little sun at the right angle really makes the CF/G10 "pop"
View attachment 1538015

View attachment 1538016
I didn't know they made the Chaparral in CF. First Spydie I've really wanted to buy! Just wish the cutting edge was 0.5" longer. At 2.2" it's a drop short for my preferred apple cutting length. :)

fZycHBh.jpg

I didn't know they made the Chaparral in CF. First Spydie I've really wanted to buy! Just wish the cutting edge was 0.5" longer. At 2.2" it's a drop short for my preferred apple cutting length. :)
I'm the last person you should listen to regarding slicing apples fpalm.gif
appaloosaFingercropped.jpg

But as a point of fact the cutting edge of the Chaparral is actually 2.375" so you only need 0.325" to meet your requirements. Sorry for nitpicking, but I'm an engineer and we just can't help it :D

Chaparral BL.JPG

Back