Traditional and Modern pairings

How do you like the little usb? I thought about it just for a little fidget fun.
I haven't had it very long. It seems well made. A little play, but that seems to be normal for OTFs. I haven't done anything with it other than play with it. Little blade snaps in and out with authority. I don't think its going to replace my small slipjoints, but its good to have a little variety :)

NiUPiib.jpg

I haven't had it very long. It seems well made. A little play, but that seems to be normal for OTFs. I haven't done anything with it other than play with it. Little blade snaps in and out with authority. I don't think its going to replace my small slipjoints, but its good to have a little variety :)
Thanks for the details!

I think I have all the yard work bases covered :)
View attachment 1604986
The Skeletool is one of those tools I bought almost on a whim, and then wondered why, and am now finding it to be quite handy.
Maybe add a machete, and you'll be prepared for any task. ;):thumbsup:

I'm putting yard work off to tomorrow. Gonna be lazy today.
XQbjX5t.jpg

Maybe add a machete, and you'll be prepared for any task. ;):thumbsup:
Good idea!
Cooking with fire now :p
Machete.JPG

Editorial note: I've never used the machete. I inherited it from an uncle several years ago. I have no idea how the edge got chewed up so badly. I need to take a file to it one of these days. Its already hot and very humid here. I'll mow when the dew comes off, but I have no intention of doing anything as strenuous as macheteing or chainsawing today 😅

Back