Traditional box GAW #3 WINNER CHOSEN

I’m sorry to have delayed the on-going Traditional Box GAW. When I received the box, there were several GAWs going, so I was waiting for the right time, and then I had some other responsibilities take my attention....

Anyway, here we go again. I think Father’s Day is a good symbolic restart. I realized (after I’d won) that I don’t interact with many young people with whom I might gift a knife or two. So I hope you will go into this thinking, not just of the knives that appeal to you, but of young people —or older ones too— to whom you might make a gift of one of these fine knives. Then keep one for yourself too! Let’s have this run until midnight EDT, next Sunday June 23rd.

Let’s review. Here’s what I received:
CRL6sHk.jpg

I haven’t had a Schrade or a Frontier, so I’m taking these out.

1shSgqZ.jpg

I’m going to start off by adding a couple of knives that bring some diversity of patterns to the box. And in a few days I’m going to add a sweetener, to kick it up a notch! These are both duplicates of knives that I really like.
Twdzrml.jpg

I don’t remember if I was in for box 2, but I would like a shot at this one please.

Just sliding this to the front so everyone sees it:rolleyes:

Glad to see this box growing, I've got something coming to add but I'll just have to send it to the next winner in contribution to the box.

Back