Traditional box GAW ( winner chosen )

Hickory n steel

Gold Member
With Mr knife's box of knives giveaway having been spoiled for lack of better words I was a bit dishesrtened, that giveaway really fit the spirit of the porch
I felt.
I decided it was my time to host a giveaway, I've won a good deal over the few years I've frequented this forum after all.
I didn't have much , but I think it should be sufficient enough to get the ball rolling.

[URL='https://postimg.cc/14DQtkzY']#1- a modern Bulldog Brand mini saddlehorn trapper in what they're calling brindle bone.
#2 - a modified RR trapper in yellow delrin
#3 - a colonial made Sabre scout / sak copy
#4 - a small little fixed blade I made from a file a few years ago, it's nothing fancy but it's sharp and I figured someone might want it.
#5 - a simple no frills pocket sheath I made for this giveaway, it'll comfortably hold a knife up to a full sized trapper or so and a pen or small AAA flashlight once it's broken in.

[/URL]

Last edited:
The rules are simple.

Just post I'm in, I'll pick a winner in 2 weeks.

The winner takes what they want, includes what they want, and hosts the next round.

Must be a frequent porch contributor, and must promise not to just keep the hole box without continuing the giveaway

A random number generator chose entry #5 which was member 315, so congrats.
Just leave a message on my profile page and will get the shipping address sorted out Via email.

I triple read every post to make sure I didn't miss any entries , so I'm sorry if I did somehow miss one.

Last edited:
What happened to the other one? PM if you need to.
Somebody won , kept the whole box and hasn't been heard from since.

It was pretty cool to see a handful of knives turn into a shoebox full, that only happens when people contribute more than they take and that shows the kind of people who generally frequent this place we call the porch.

I just hope I've started this off with some worthy items.

Last edited:
Oh man. That's so disheartening to hear what happened to Mr. Knife's box. I really enjoyed watching that make the rounds, seeing the contents change, and having the chance to participate.

Count me in for this one, please.

That really sucks. Hate to see what happened :(:mad:. Good job starting a new one! Wow...
Thanks, Neal

I’ll throw my name in the hat again on this one. Should it ever make it back my way I’ve got a couple stockman knives that could use a good home.

Great way to pick up a pattern or two you’re interested and maybe drop a few you’re not....

Back