Traditional box GAW ( winner chosen )

I'm in. I've got a bunch of knives that would work for this. Does it have to be knives only?--KV

I'm in. I've got a bunch of knives that would work for this. Does it have to be knives only?--KV
Last time we got other things like stones slips and leather key fobs and stuff, so I figured such things were perfectly fitting the spirit of the box and long as they're traditional enough.

We will build this box up to be just as impressive as the original! I am glad to see this one starting up again:thumbsup: Not an entry, I just wanted to chime in:)

I found another knife to add.

I got this Taylor Schrade 12OT for basically nothing about a year ago because I had been interested in the 12OT pattern.
I only carried it about a week then forgot about it though because it just made me want an original that much more.
I came across it earlier today and it really is a nice little knife all things considered, I was going to keep it and give it another try but with a quick eBay search scoring me the original I've been wanting I figured I'd better pass it along.

That makes 8 knives to start this box off, and 1 more day till I pick the winner on Tuesday.

Thanks again Tyler! Looking forward to pursuing through what’s there and already have an idea on a few to toss in. So warm up your “I’m in” button boys and girls, it’s coming back within a few days of arrival.

Box arrived today. Hmmmm.....
2-A73-B6-CC-5-B44-4496-B0-FC-D8-E8448-C2-F44.jpg

Back